cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Important GRC AC 5.3 Configurations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone provide me, with answers to the following 11 queries.

1- The list of the day-to-day activities of a SAP GRC AC 5.3 Consultant.

2- What are the most important mandatory configurations in SAP GRC AC 5.3?

3- Important parameters for extracting data, into SAP GRC Suite (RAR, CUP, SPM, ERM), from SAP and Non-SAP Applications.

4- Performance Tuning Parameters for SAP GRC AC 5.3 Suite

5- Steps/ parameters for export/import utility

6- System monitoring steps for SAP GRC System.

7- List of important GRC AC Background Jobs.

8- Different types of workflows in GRC etc and their usage?

8- How to configure workflows in GRC?.

10- SAP GRC AC 5.3 Integration with IDENTITY Management etc?

11- AC 5.3 Integration with PC (process control)?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Please check the Installation guide "AC53_InstallGuide.pdf" of GRC 5.3. As it contains all the mandatory steps that need to be performed in order to set up the GRC applications.

Apart from that if you wants any details that you can get from the configuration guide.

For performance tuning, please refer to below notes.

1121978, 1178459, 1044174, 1044173.

Please let me know if you faced any issue with any particular configuration etc.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Regarding point 3, mentioned above, I would like to emphaisize on 1 problem I am facing.

Our company is new to implementing SAP GRC AC 5.3. Previously we were using non-GRC tools to implement SOD, in accordance with SOX Compliance.

I need to extract data, viewable & managable from newly installed SAP GRC AC 5.3 from the current SAP R/3, SAP BI and SAP HR System.

I need Important parameters/ steps/ checklist for extracting data, into SAP GRC Suite (RAR, CUP, SPM, ERM), from SAP R/3, SAP BI and SAP HR System.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

AC is a bit more complex then the answers you could get from 11 queries.

Take your time and study the official guides (install, configuration, upgrade, security) and the SDN know-how documents at [https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BPX/Governance,%20Risk,%20and%20Compliance%20(GRC)%20How-To%20Guides]

Good Luck,

Vit

Edited by: Vit Vesely on Jul 21, 2009 2:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the URL mentioned, https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BPX/Governance,%20Risk,%20and%20Compliance%20(GRC)%20How-To%20...,

I am unable to open the guide "How-to Integrate Access Control 5.3 and Business Warehouse 7.0". I am getting the following error

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.5a4fe3c.1248181333.380356

1- Can you please provide me the correct URL for the guide "How-to Integrate Access Control 5.3 and Business Warehouse 7.0".

2- Also can anyone provide the guide "How-to Integrate Access Control 5.3 and ECC 6.0".

THANKS!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdul,

The BI doc seems to be offline for the moment. But that is your least consern. You should concentrate to learn the core functionality. To get your prototype running, study these documents:

SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 - Pre-Installation - Voice Over

SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 - Post-Installation - RAR - Voice over

SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 - Post-Installation - ERM - Part I - Voice Over

SAP GRC Access Control 5.3- Post-Installation - ERM - Part II - Voice Over

SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 - Post-Installation - CUP - Voice Over

SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 - Post-Installation - SPM - Voice Over

Answers (0)