Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with XSD

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I'm having problems with this XSD

http://www.tieto.com/binary.asp?GUID=1BCF9595-E204-4A73-8EDA-0CDED5230BF9&field=Document

It will upload just fine as an external definition however when I try to create the interface

XI asks me to chose the message and lists all fields individually which is not what I want. It appears XI needs

a toplevel hiearchy node. I tried to wrap it in a ComplexType but it doesn't work at all

(<simpleType> is not allowed at <<xsd:schema><xsd:complexType><xsd:complexContent><xsd:simpleType>>)

Any suggestions?

Regars, Sven

Edited by: Sven Buttler on Jul 21, 2009 12:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There's an option "From all available global elements" next to the field where you chose XSD, DTD etc. that solved it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you still need all the elements of the your XSD then check with the XSD provider and make sure that the heirarchy of the messge gets created,I have seen the same there is no root element which is expected,other wise need to use the individual message types as appers

HTH

Rajesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you try creating your MI by selecting one of the available element from your XSD?

Same problem discussed here:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After importing the XSD , While creating the Interface select the message you need it . b'coz the XSD will contain many messages which is no longer needed for us . So ask the Functional foks or the corresponding person that which message is needed for the scenario.

And choose that

Regards,

B.Jude

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think you require to create the ineterface for external defenition.

If still you want to create interface for External definition try to choose Type Under messages in Service interface as External message and proceed by selecting your external Definition in Name.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra ,

Message Interface is needed , i think so ..

Regards,

B.Jude