cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anybody clarify me how to block sale order at material level (One sale order for no. of materials). While searching for it got solution using XD05 Tcode which blocks at customer level. For my scenario one customer having more than one material. How to block it?

Regards,

K.V.Manikandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We can block the material at sales order line item level by giving reason for rejection.Once we set this system will not allow any subsequent functions against that line iyem.Pls check and let me know still you need any info.on this.

Regards,

Sash.

Edited by: sash on Jul 22, 2009 11:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Listing and exclusion functionality are used to block customer for particular material which is readily available in standard SAP.Use standard exclusion type B001 and create condition record for all customer material combination for which you want to block the customer,

Path: Spro-IMG-Sales and distribution-basc function-listing and exclusion:

Second way: You can also block particular customer at sales area level by assign 01 at sales org level against field "DChain-spec. status'

This will resolve your problem if you want to block the material for particular customer.

Regards

Jitendra singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VA02 select the particular item go to schedule line ->status tab->Processing status->give the reason for rejection and give the system staus Blocked.

Regards,

T.Murugu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto VA02>Item level>Billing document>Billing>Billing block.

set one block here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can block the Sales Orders Blocked For Delivery go to t.code V.14 and mainatian the required entries

Regards

Adarsh Mathur

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you dont want the specific materials as per the Customer wise then you can use Material Exclusion through VB01. Maintain a Customer with all the materials which you dont want in the sales order.In that case , in the sales order, it will throw an error while getting this Combination.

Else you can also maintain in the User Exit - Material Groups or either Material Codes also .

Best Regards,

Ankur