cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client wants to give special discount to the customer from maharashtra.,I.e.,Region of sold to party & region of ship to party should be maharashtra.

How do i configure this. It is difficult to identify ship to party region while creation of condition table.

or should i write a requirement so that it will check the sold to party and ship to party's region.

guide me how to achieve this

Regards

Shakthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to IMG u2013 general setting u2013 set countries u2013 insert regions

Now insert the as much region you want to enter in India.

Now create the customer master data of sold to party and insert the region in that.

Now create the customer master data of ship to party and insert region in that also.

Also assign this ship to party to the sold to party in the partner tabs of sold to party.

This way you can create the different option for the sold to party u2013 ship to party combination.

Now go to V/03 and create the new condition table over there.

Select the region over there and save that condition table.

Now assign that newly created condition table to access sequence.

Assign that access sequence to the condition type.

Assign that condition type to the pricing procedure.

Now create the sales order and check out whether that values are flowing or not.

Let me also know the result.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a new pricing condition table (V/05) with your requirement which also includes customer region with field name - REGIO.

Now include this condition table in access sequence whcih is assigned to discount condition type.

Maintain condition records for discount condition type where you include customer region also ( Make sure that states are configured as regions in SAP).

regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Routine would be a better idea. Check for ship to and sold to region, if belongs to Maharastra then condition record will populate else not.