Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Extractor for Financial Statements

Dear experts,

I'm trying to find out which extractor, ODS and cube do I have to use in order to show in a standard BW query the data for Financial Statements as they are shown in R3 with report RFBILA00.

I've been reading a lot, and I have tryed with several:

- 0FI_GL_4 updating cubes 0FIGL_C01 and 0FIGL_VC1. We used 0FI_GL_4 because tables GLT0 were empty in R3. This didn't give a very bad result, except for the account 129000 which represents the profit and loss for the year before. It doesn't appear the real ammount since it is just a flow of amounts without no document behing. For this we tryed with the standard query "0FIGL_VC1_Q0001".

Afterwards we were told that these tables (GLT0) were empty because they were using the New General Ledger, thus I updated the following flow:

- Extractor 0FI_GL_10 updating ODS 0FIGL_O10 which updated cubes 0FIGL_C10 and 0FIGL_V10. This doesn't work at all, very strange results are returned. We tryed with the standard query "0FIGL_V10_Q0001".

I have seen now that there is as well extractor 0FI_GL_14 but since I have tryed with so many and they haven't worked I am not sure to implement this one.

Does anybody know which standard extractor, ODS, cube and queries should I use in order to see Financial statements as in R3 report RFBILA00???

Thanks in advance to everyone, I really don't know how to continue or which is the issue....

Best regards,

Cecilia

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question