Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Inbound Delivery using LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create Inbound Deliveries using LSMW for Conversion purposes. We want to convert POs to Inbound Deliveries via VL31 or VL31N.

I tried recording but it didn't work because of the one to many relationship.

I tried BBP_INB_DELIVERY_CREATE but I cannot reference the PO at header level (did not work either).

Does any of you experts have any ideas? really appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Alexy D.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexy,

Please have a look FM <b>GN_DELIVERY_CREATE</b> and standard program <b>RM06EANL</b>.

Again, hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

5 REPLIES 5

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexy,

Welcome to SDN.

Have you looked this FM <b>RV_DELIVERY_CREATE</b>?

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward point if helpful.

0 Kudos

Hi Ferry,

Thanks for your quick response... I tried RV_DELIVERY_CREATE and it didn't work because it references a Sales Order not a Purchase Order.

Please let me know if you have other tools/tricks.

Thanks,

Alexy D.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexy,

Please have a look FM <b>GN_DELIVERY_CREATE</b> and standard program <b>RM06EANL</b>.

Again, hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

Hi Ferry,

Thanks again but I tried the FM and it also references a Sales Order, and the weird thing is that the program would not be suitable for partial delivery.

Thanks,

Alexy

0 Kudos

hi!

I'm testing the FM BBP_INB_DELIVERY_CREATE, but i have the following problem:

1. I execute the FM without problem, and it returns the number of the inbound delivery.

2. But, when I visualize the inbound delivery with the VL33N transaction, it doesn't appear the material number and it doesn't refresh the LIPS table.

how can i solve this problem?