cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ;

I have a requirement where one std pricing procedure will be used for all customers. some customers are contracting prices after discounts only.

In this case discount conditions will not be applicable. So we need to exclude these condition types from pricing based on customer.

Pl. let me know how we can do this.

Regards;

Avi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi SAPSD04,

A few ideas to result your request.

One possibility is create a new pricing procedure copy from the standard one without the discount condition. To determinate the new pricing procedure assign a new pricing document procedure in Customer Master and create a new line in the determination pricing procedure, so that you have 2 different pricing procedure one with discount and the other one without it.

Another possibility is create a Requirement and assign it to the discount condition in the pricing procedure. This requirement must deactivate the condition price for your customer where you don't need the discount.

There are others option but check if these work for you.

Thanks

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1.Create Diffrnt condition type for PR00( price) as PRZZ and assign it in same procedure next to it.

2.use it for the customers to whom discount should not allowed .

3.use the condition exclusion indicator while creating the condition recored for the PRZZ.( When a net price is found, no subsequent discounts or surcharges should be assigned to the item. Pricing requirement '2' also ensures that further condition records are not accessed when a net price has already been found for the item condition exclusion has been set).

try this and let me know the output.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

My suggetion are as follows;

1) Create a new pricing procedure which will used only for this pricing procedure.

2) Use custom routine in pricing procedure for fetching appropriate condition record for the scenerio. Pl. remember that for other scenerio's this condition should be deactivated.

Regards;

Avinash Patil

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can have a customer relevant discount condition type in your pricing procedure. Create a condition record for the customer who is applicable to discount so this way you can restrict the discount to customers. K007 customer discount condition type is available in SAP.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those condition Types which are applicable for selected customers ,then in that case ,maintain Condition Record of all the Condition Types in VK11 by maintaining Customer , Sales Area as fields.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member1224230
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would create separate condition type for net price negotiated with customer.

So in your pricing procedure you would have something like that

...normal pricing procedure

... net value -

ZNET - cusomer related net price

... final net value

Final net value works in this case as follows if there is a ZNET condition, final net value = ZNET else final net value = net value

Piotr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In point of view this cant be done in single pricing procedure.

You have to maintain different pricing procedure for different customer so that different pricing can be carried out.

Or you can have different condition type on which you can store the condition record for different customer.

But if you want to use the condition exclusion then that can not be possible.

Because that is not based on customer.

So either you create condition record or maintain different pricing procedure for different customer.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For those customers you could maintain 0 in VK11. In VK11 consider customer as well.