Delta Queue in SMQ1 was accidently deleted
I have encountered the following problem.
I have executed OLI3BW to set up data into the setup tables for Purchasing datasources in the LO Cockpit.
Then I did an delta init extraction to retrieve the setup data over to BW system.
Then I schedule the collective run jobs using the Job Control link from LBWE for Purchasing.
After 1month, one of the individual delta queues were accidently deleted.
I am currently testing the following method but would like to check if you guys think its feasible.
1) Delete the data from the info provider leaving only data from the delta init request.
2) Delete the delta init request from the info packages.
3) Stop the collective run.
4) Set up data with a date starting from 1month ago to 31/12/9999.
5) Do a delta init with a date range similar to the date range used for setup.
6) Schedule the collective run.
Will it work? Will there be data problem?