cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP Using BAdI SDP_SELECTOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to use BAdI /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR but I can not get any method of it to stop at a breakpoint.

What I want to implement: By opening a planning book and loading a specific selection profile, some fields in selection shuffler have to be grayed out or become invisible at all. I thought this BAdI could be used for this, but after many attempts I have to give up and ask experts for advise.

Kind regards

Aban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aban Hassanzadeh,

Your requirement can be met by implementing the BADI: /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT. See following methods:

DVIEW_DISPLAY_MODE_SET

FCODES_EXCLUDE

SET_NAVPATH

GRID_OPTIONS_SET

CHART_OPTIONS_SET

Regards,

SB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SB,

thank you for the advise. I am not sure if this can help me on this. I impleneted this BAdi and put a break point in the methods.When I create or change a selection profile in a planning book, break point does not stop meaning, that the BAdI / methods are not called.

Regards

Aban

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aban - what do you mean by grey out some fields? Do you want them to be required fields (grey on left side but values can be entered on right) or do you want the value to be fixed and user cannot change the value (both sides are grey)? Making fields invisible so they do not appear in the shuffler can be done using /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR in method INIT_OBJECT_LIST - if you make these fields invisible then you may need to add code in one of the "HIT_LIST" methods as well. Also in this BADI you can make fields required so that the field cannot be removed from the selector (depending on the object) but the values can be changed. Make sure your BAdI and methods you are using are active.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I mean some fileds in a selection profile should not be subject to change by user (in shuffler left and right side are grayed out), some others can be changed by user. The thing is, I implemented this BAdI (/SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR) and put a break point in all methods of it. But when I open a planning book in DP and tray to change a selection profile or create a new one, non of break points I set, react to this. For I think the BADI methods in my implementation are not called at all.

Thanks

Aban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aban - the method INIT_OBJECT_LIST is called when you load a planning book either by first entering SDP94 or changing planning book while in SDP94. This method allows you to manipoulate what fields will apear as selections depending on the object selected - you can grey out the left side by making a field required but not the values on the right side of the selection. None of the methods are called when creating changing or saving selection profiles - the other methods are called for F4 or after selection is chosen to filter the selected data or to add fields to the selected data ALV. If you want to grey out the values in a selection then you may want to create an enhancement implementation to do so. It sounds like there may be other options to limit what users are doing such as authorization or filtering the selection using the above BADI. Also you may be able to set up profiles users can select that have prepopulated values then train or require users to choose those profiles and add additional criteria.

Andy