cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0STS-outstanding task existing while try complete a notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

While trying to close (i.e. complete) a notification during QM02 processing, the system complains a red error indicating u201C0STS u2013 Outstanding Task(s) existu201D.

I am wondering which of my task is still outstanding, how do I check in the QM02 that which of my task list is still pending?

I've entered two defect classes codes during defect recording, and these two code group appears in the notification (i.e. Item => Overview). I have entered the causes, the task, and the activities on each of the item overview.

Further, I have one task item on the Task tab (header) and it is also being covered with a line activities in the header.

I just donu2019t know why the system still complaining about some tasking list still open, and I canu2019t tell which one of the task list is still outstanding from QM02, do you know?

Thanks

YY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yong

For completion of notification you must complete the notification task. Task will have these stage TSOS - Task in created state

TSRL - task in Released stage, TSRL TSCO - Task completed

Only once these tasks are completed system will allows you to complete the notification

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (0)