cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum no of lines in the Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What is the maximum no of line item we can create in the Invoice?

Please clarify.

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can have 999 lines in the invoice. but you in accounting document, for each line item of the invoice, there some line item in accounting document also. So, we have to consider the accounting also for such line items.

for Eg;- for each line item in billing, there will four line items in accounting document. So, for accounting document also max. is 999. so, it depends on this we have to consider the line items in the invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where i need to maintain 999?

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay

No need to maintain 999 any where, its by default.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO IMG > Sales and Distribution>Billing > Billing Document type > Country specific feature > Maintain Maximum Number Of Billing Items

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is restiction of 999 line items in accounting document. So in your billing document you can have maximum 499 line items.

As in accounting document two line item gets generated for single line item of Invoice, One for Debit and one for credit.

Hope it would help

Regards,

Devendra

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For invoice you can maintain upto 500 lines . bcoz there should be one debit line

item and one credit line item. In case of order you will be having 999 line items.

But you can increase the limit by using user exit.

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Sushant krishen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you can maintain upto 999.

Please let me know if you still need any more help.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In tcode SM30 for J_1B_TVKOV, or in IMG/Sales and distribution/Billing/Billing docs/Country specific features.

I hope this helps you

REgards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

its 999

former_member312216
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

You can have upto 999 line items in the invoice. It can be configured to have as many lines as you wish.

regards

prs