Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuratio help required

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I need Help in configuration.. for the Below scenario..

1 we are getting data from Proxy in MsgA

2. We are mapping the MsgA to MsgB(intermediate Structure) in SAP-PI

3. Then This would goes to BPM . (Final Msg type is different i have the done mapping for MsgB to FinalMsg (BPM) )

MsgA---- MsgB(this is Abs interface msg)--- MsgFinal

Now i need steps how to send the Proxy msg to BPM so that it wolud be mapped to intermediate msg type..

I have done BPM part.. But not able to receive message on BPM side... this should be the Configuraiton Problem.

What i have done is MsgA maps to Msg B

In IM used MsgA_Outbound_Asyn to MsgB_Abs(as it is going to BPM, Receive step will have this msg) is this Correct

So coming to configuration part.. i'm confused about the steps, becuase i'm handling the msg mapping outside the BPM..

Do i need to create the Agreements for the same.. If so can you please anyone suggest me on the configuration steps.

Regards,

Deeps

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

you need the below message interfaces

1. MsgA

2. MsgA-abstract type

3. MsgB-abstract type

4. MsgB

4. MsgFinal

Configuration needed is

1. outbound interface Proxy business system to BPM integration process (receiver determination)

no mapping needed here

outbound interface - msgA

inbound interface - msgA (abstract type)

2. Now message reaches to BPM perform the mapping between two messges (msgA-msgB) transformation here

3. Now send the message to target from BPM

outbound interface - MsgB-abstract

inbound interface - MsgB

the above will convert the message from MsgA- MsgB in BPm but not MsgFinal,

if your BPM process provided final message then the above things will work

HTH

Rajesh

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

2. Now message reaches to BPM perform the mapping between two messges (msgA-msgB) transformation here

MsgB Should(Intermediate Msg type) Should reach the BPM(receive step) to initiate the process.

I want to handle this outside of BPM i guess Transformation step doesnt; work.. correct me if i'm wrong..

Regards,

Deeps

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you know BPM can only deal with message of type abstract.

so MsgA send by the proxy need to send to BPM (for this msgA should be defined as abstract type) which will initiate the BPM process and rest depends on your logic inside BPM (transformatin can be done in BPM process)

and finally in order to send the message to target BPM process has to send the message to IE and IE will tell the same to AE channel for delivering the messae to target

Rajesh

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Rajesh Thanks For Your Reply...

MsgA is Proxy Data MsgB is Intermediate MsgType..

MsgA is not going to BPM we are Sending the MsgB in the Receive step after Mapping (MsgA and MsgB)

Now i hope you clear with what i'm asking..

MsgA(Proxy)--Msgb(Intermediate SAP-PI)-----> receive (MsgBAbs)-

Regards,

Deep

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
MsgA is Proxy Data MsgB is Intermediate MsgType.. 

MsgA is not going to BPM we are Sending the MsgB in the Receive step after Mapping (MsgA and MsgB) 

Now i hope you clear with what i'm asking.. 

MsgA(Proxy)----Msgb(Intermediate _SAP-PI)-----> receive (MsgB_Abs)---

MsgA(OB Async) ->Map to MsgB(ABS_Async)-->Goes to BPM .... Map to be placed in the Interface Determination for SAP(Proxy) ---> BPM flow.......is there any thing else needed here?......no special config needed....

just the mapping between OB_Async and ABS_Async MI .....

Regarding the conf steps:

1 Receiver Determination

1 Interface Determination

Since Proxy and BPM at Source and target no need of Agreements/ Channels

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jul 21, 2009 2:05 PM

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Abhishek thanks For your reply..

Intially we need sender communication channel to receive msg from Proxy(XI adapter)---- Sender Agreement

In Receiver Agreement we need to specify the Sender Interface (MsgA_Asyn_Ob) and

Interface Determination need to specify the Inbound Iterface and Interface Mapping..

Inbound interface (MsgB_Abs) and Interface Mapping ---do we need to specify this ?

Regards,

Deeps

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You dont need any Receiver Agreement...neither you need any Receiver CC......since you are having BPM at the receiving end

In the Interface Determination you need to use the OB_Async_MsgA as source message and ABS_Async_MsgB as the Target message.....

You can also do way with Sender Agreement and Sender CC.....but if there is any mandatory req (which i doubt) to have it then you can develop

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Abhishek..

Regards,

Deeps

Answers (0)