cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close open sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

In our company scenario we have created one contract of 200 quantity and with reference to this contract we have created sales order of 100 quanitty out of 100 quantity 50 was delivered and invoiced. If we closed this open (50 quantity) sales order by selecting reason for rejection then fully quantity of sales order becomes 0 and full quanity of contract shown open.

Please help me to close only open quanity of sales order.

Regards,

Viru M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
fully quantity of sales order becomes 0

Where this Order Quantity becomes Zero.If you have several Line items ,then put the reason of rejection at item Level , then only this Line Item will be Closed and the Order will remain open if some Qty has to be delivered.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member312216
Participant
0 Kudos

Give a reason for rejection at the ITEM Level.

IF further you feel you have to close the order then try archiving the SO . Search Forum for Archiving the order . There are lot of informations on that

Thanks prs

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Example.

Contract quantity: 100 Tons

Sales Order Quantity: 10 Tons

Delivery & Invoiced Quantity: 9 Tons

If I put a reason for rejection for this item I expect to have the quantity which has not been delivered / invoiced and has been rejected added to the open quantity (90 + 1=91). However, after selecting a reason for rejection, the total quantity of the item goes back to the contract (Contract with 100 Tons).

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

Viru M

Edited by: V.K.Malagi on Jul 23, 2009 10:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try in VOV7 for ur sales order item category Completion rule A Item is completed with the first reference

Reg

JJ