cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include in Sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working with zebra label printing in sapscript. In the text editor of the main window all code I have is :

/E ETIKETT

/: PROTECT

/: INCLUDE &THEAD-TDNAME& OBJECT &THEAD-TDOBJECT& ID &THEAD-TDID& LANGUAGE >

/: ENDPROTECT

This is declarrtion given in main program

CONSTANTS:

thead-tdname(70) TYPE c VALUE 'Z_MM07_ETIKETT',

thead-tdobject(10) TYPE c VALUE 'Z_MM07ET',

thead-tdid(4) TYPE c VALUE '9000'.

When I debug the form I see some text in the window.I know that Z_MM07_ETIKETT is the name given to a text. I want to know where the text is stored ? ANd how do I view that ? How it is retrieved during debugging process ?

Can anyone please explain me that ?

Regards,

Varun.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto SO10 transaction and check by providing TDNAME, TDOBJECT and TDID values.

Message was edited by: TSKR

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can also see the table :STXH.

Thanks

Saquib

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I tried in SO10 supplying the values Z_MM07_ETIKETT for text name and 900 for text id but I am getting the following message :

Text ID 9000 for text object TEXT is not available

How do I check in SE78.

Regards,

Varun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What can I infer from the contents in STXH. My requirement is actually to change the font of the text which is getting displayed in the output of the form.

Regards,

Varun.

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you dont need to consider this table. Well if you want to change the font , if you create new font and do like

/:<BR> include z_object </BR> ?

try this ..

Thanks

Saquib

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I dont need to change the font for all the text Only for specific words I need to change the font. That is why I am trying to identify where the text is getting stored.

Regards,

Varun.

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don’t think so in INCLUDE you can change the font for the specific text . Well as per my past experience I read the sales order Item text using that include . I don’t remeber there’s any option to change the font of every text or string. All line can only have 1 font.

Well may be some SAP scripts give some clue!! I don’t think it’s possible.

Good LUCK !!

Thanks

Saquib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried rigorously from So10 but I couldn't find the text. Can anyone suggest me if there is any other way ?

The scenario is like this. We are printing labels uisng zebra printer. They are designed using BARONE software. After the label is developed it is converted into <u><b>*.itf</b></u> file. Then it is loaded into so10. But when I go to so10 and specify the text name I am not able to find it. I am puxxled like where I am loosing. Can any please help me out with this ?

Regards,

Varun.

Message was edited by: varun sonu

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

How you loaded in to SO10. and

<i>it is converted into <b><u>*.itf</u></b> file.</i>, is it *.tif you mean. and are you using <b>RSTXLDMC</b> program or SE78.

are you checking with the same name. try

so try to include using insert option with the same text name.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijay,

No it is *.itf only. Loading into so10 , I did no do that.I just want to change font of some text in the included text.

I tried even doing this

To change text lines of an included text, you must resolve the INCLUDE statement. In the text editor, choose Edit ® Selected area ® Expand INCLUDE. The system now copies the text lines into the current text and deletes the INCLUDE statement.

But when I follow the navigation expand include is grayed.

Regards,

Varun.

Message was edited by: varun sonu

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

then how you are uploading the *.itf text to SO10.

if you are not doing that how it is there . did you created that text or some one else created?

i strongly believe that is not text, that might be some image kind of thing, that is the reason it is disabled the options of editing.

what do you say?

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Entire thing is done by another person.It is a label which is designed using barone software.

Regards,

Varun.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

then it can't be edited. since it is label, more or less it is like image. you can't change the font or what ever.

how they uploaded by the way, find out . before doing that may be try changing it. that way you can solve your problem

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

Thank you all for your quick replies and time you have invested helping me.

Thanks and Regards.

Varun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Varun,

Did you manage to resolve your issue? I also created a label in Barone (.itf format) and uploaded it to SAP (tcode SO10). The only question I have is: Do the uploaded text looks like proper SAP script? Mine does not. The text from the created file from Barone does not display the text in a SAPscript format. Is this correct?

I would appretiate any information from your experience.

Thanks,

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm having the same problem. I'm printing some labels and I have exactly the same thing in a form

/E ETIKETT

/: PROTECT

/: INCLUDE &THEAD-TDNAME& OBJECT &THEAD-TDOBJECT& ID &THEAD-TDID& LANGUAGE &THEAD-TDSPRAS&

/: ENDPROTECT

These are the values for the TDNAME TDOBJECT TDID and TDSPRAS, Z_RECEIPT_LABEL1, ZCMS_RL1, ZCMS, ES

I found this data in table STXH, but I cannot find the text through SO10, I also cannot find it trough SE78

In SO10, I get this message: Text ID ZCMS for text object TEXT does not exist

And If I try with a different TEXT ID (ST for example) I get the message that the text does not exist.

Was someone able to resolve this issue?

Please help!!!

Thanks you very much in advance for your help!

Regards!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the name in so10 (Standard Texts). Otherwise u can check it in se78