cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join images from image server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i would like to know the way to do this:

Which is the best way to take two storaged images in the image server and put them together horizontally?

These images have the same height. Once they are together, they must be storaged again.

The final objective is to generate a security image that represents a value (number) and to print it as part of a a SAPSCRIPT.

I apreciate your information,

Regards,

Erasmo Cárdenas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erasmo,

I think u can't join the images in image server.

1) If u have 2 images in server. you can print them on your sapscript/smartform as if they are one.

2) in Se78 give the image name and click print preview, the images were shown, catch the images in MS paint and join them. Again upload them thru se78. Now u can have the single image in server.

I hope this will help u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Obviously within the images server is not possible to unite the images, even thought, there must be a function that allows me to read each image separatelly within the server. Using another function, to process these two images (unite them) and with another function, carry on the new image to the images server.

The scene is as follow: we want to agregate to the check a protected stamp that has a image formed by the numbers of the check value, these images have a graphic design that add another security level to the check.