cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

req not found in R/3 after APO planning run

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a purchased material with XO MRP type in R/3.Material is planned in APO. The X-plant status on this material is such that it is set to not to allow purchasing currently. during APO planning run, to cover for planning demand, APO creates requistion. This requisition does not get transferrred to R/3 and we have to manually puch it. Is this a normal behavior and why APO does not see the material status if that's what causing it.

What are the implications of pushing this req to R/3 anyway.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yarala and Senthil for your inputs, but I have checked all the settings that you have mentioned in your replies.

Infact, system is working fine for other requisitions and reqs get transferred to R/3 from APO on regular basis. I checked the que but there is nothing stuck there also.It is just this material which we have that special material status on basic data which does not allow purchasing so even after pushing manually reqs do not get through to R/3...Any help would be highly appreciated.

Is there any field on APO side where this material status is manitained or is always read from R/3? Please let me know if this is the usual system behavior that reqs are not getting transferred because of this status

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure the Cross plant status or the PLant specific status is cif'd acrss to APO.

if Not CIF'ed , I guess APO will plan it. However it gets Blocked as that Purchasing function is not allowed for that material.

Regards

Ratan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rookieus,

Please check on the following.

1) Purchasing view of item is defined correctly in material master

2) Check active integration model available for purchase requisition

3) Check distribution definition for PRs maintained

4) Check OLTP settings in spro.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If i understand correctly, the problem arising during the transfer to R/3 from SNP!

And as i understand the Pruch req has generated in APO and you are pushing it to R/3.

After the transfer if you wont the results in ECC, for sure there will be Queue struck and we can understand for some extent the issue, by looking at queue. whether any master data mismatch between ECC and APO or any such instance.

i suggest please check /SAPAPO/CQ and SMQ1 in APO or you can check the same at SMQ2 in ECC and to be more in detail you can use CFG1 ( applicaton log) in ECC.

Hope this information is useful to you

Yarala