cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic project creation from sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating project from the sales order. I have all necessary configuration and maintained master data.

But during the creation of the project, I am getting 2 errors

1. I have to maintain network start date (maintained forward scheduling in customization) and systems prompts for availability check

2. After maintaining start date and confirming the ATP check, when I try to save the sales order, I get error like "Create Network: Project Allocation" where in I can see 2 standard projects, one SAP standard project and another which I created by copying this standard, against which there are 2 black fields for project definition. and below 3 options. COPY, ALLOCATE WBS ELEM and CREATE.

If cancel this, system asks ' Copy project allocation in the network?' if i say yes then i cant leave the above window and if i say no then new window pops up asking me for WBS element acc assgn and billing WBS elem.

Does anybody aware of this issue?

Please help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just one correction in line 3

"during the creation of the sales order" and not the project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to have availability check on sales order then customize accordingly using OVZ9 & OVZ0. if you don't want availability check then you remove that customization with reference requirement class.

If you don't want have availability check in project with reference to network type, which I hope has been maintained in the system right now, you can skip that.

Secondly, your business requires where stock to be release (Sale order/ Project). For the same, kindly check in OVZG what has been maintained for special stock and for account assignment cat.

If you want to have through sale order, kindly use sale order stock.

Third, check in CN08, which all values has been defaulted with respect material number, generally if you want to run project through sale order and then header assigned network type is used.

I hope it would be helpful in resolving the issue.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avisek,

Thanks for posting but this setting I have already maintained. and the issue is still coming.

It would be great if you provide me your email ID and I can send you the screen shot of the error.

Or else my ID is starlines ATTHERATE live.com

Thanks in advance.