cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Specific Popup in Web Dynpro - Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying application specific popup which is described in FPM cook book. I am deferring the current event and trying the following steps as described in the cook book.

1) Created new WD ABAP view "POPUP_CARRIER"

2) In the component controer created a new WD ABAP event. e.g: "REGISTER_POPUP". which does not have any parameters

3) In the method PROCESS_EVENT of component controller raise the WD event "REGISTER_POPUP"

4) In the view POPUP_CARRIER create a new method. e.g "REGISTER_POPUP of type event handler for the event "REGISTER_POPUP_EVNET"

5) In the method REGISTER_POPUP use the ABAP window API inorder to create a POPup.

My issue is the method which is dependent on event is not invoking. Any help would be appreciated

Sincerely,

GSM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSMGSM,

Did you ever solve this problem? I have exactly the same issue, i.e. I am firing the event in the component controller but the event handler method in the view is not executing.

Thanks,

Vindaloo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody know how to open view specific popups from Process event method. I have followed the similar steps as suggested in the FPM cookbook but I dont get any popup. When I debug I get following error.

Class: CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST

cl_wdr_client_ssr=>todo_cleanup( 'Evil hack because of missing support in RR_APPLICATION' )."#EC NOTEXT

Thanks

Abhay