cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZLE_SHP_DELNOTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

We've created a user copy of the LE_SHP_DELNOTE Smartform and are trying to view the output via tranx VL02N.

The Smartform has been tested and displays without any errors. The output message is setup okay within VL02N and the config (using either V/34 or NACE) has been setup with the print program set to RLE_DELNOTE and the Smartform as ZLE_SHP_DELNOTE for the correct output type (ZMX3) and application (V2).

However, when I look at the message processing log in VL02n I get the messages:

o Object 0830000182

o Output type: MX3 - Goods issue

o Processing log for program RLE_DELNOTE routine

o Processing routine in program RLE_DELNOTE does not exist

with the fourth line shown in Red.

Has anyone hit this same problem?.

Gary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Because the routine RLE_DELNOTE doesn't exist in RLE_DELNOTE, the right routine should be ENTRY: check the form routine u've assigned by trx NACE.

And it seems VL02N runs the message type MX3, instead of ZMX3: try to check which message type has been loaded in the delivery.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Don't think I fully understood that reply Max. Program RLE_DELNAST exists and also has a subroutine called entry. As you know, this program calls the standard FM (SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME) to determine the Smartform functional module. It does this using variable LF_FORMNAME as the formname, and earlier in the code it sets LF_FORMNAME = TNAPR-SFORM. I have checked the TNAPR table for ZMX3 and both the print program and Smartform are correct.

What was that about the MX3?. The output message is set for ZMX3 and all config is set accordingly for ZMX3.

I should point out that we have also tried to use the SAP standard form as well, being LE_SHP_DELNOTE, along with the standard print program RLE_DELNOTE, but still no joy. Could the output type (ZMX3) somehow be set up wrong?.

Gary

Edited by: Gary King on Jul 20, 2009 7:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You've written:

o Object 0830000182
o Output type: MX3 - Goods issue         "<--------------------------------------It's a mistake?
o Processing log for program RLE_DELNOTE routine
o Processing routine in program RLE_DELNOTE does not exist

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah, I see. Many thanks for that. I have been looking at this for too long now and just could not see the proble.

best regards

Gary