cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal service order print preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

We are using IW58. We open up the job using the Notification number, then populate the Service Notification with more information. We then create the Service Order, populating this with more information including the Maintenance Object Address. If you do not save the job before going to print, the Maintenance object address information is not pulled through onto the printed copy.

Note : Service order is already created however no address details are maintened. I am adding after going through IW58 and then amending Maintenance object address and clicking on print preview.

When Click on print preview without saving it is not displayng values, however we are getting this earlier and I am not aware how consultant done it before,however now it is washed away due to some reason.

Could you please help on this?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Manoj Shakya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

"If you do not save the job before going to print, the Maintenance object address information is not pulled through onto the printed copy."

The program for printing the output is selecting/fetching data from some database tables define within SAP. Once the data has been saved to tables the output program fetches the same to display print preview or print.

Its NOT possible to see print preview without save the changes.

You might have some confusion that your consultants did it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yadav,

Thanks for your valuable input, I am not confused about the print preview functionality and it was working for sure it got washed away in recent upgrade, might be some standard codes changed, however not sure which part. I had raised this message with SAP, they have suggested few notes, however all notes are in our system and they will going to check in our system once basis get convienced to open the system.

Could you please suggest something more?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Manoj Shakya

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the same problem. We upgraded from 4.6C to ECC 6.0 and we are able to see the notification address in the order address, but when we print, we cannot see that address as it was not saved on the service order. However, before the upgrade this was all saved correctly.

I agree that a code change within SAP must have changed this, but I cannot find any OSS notes related to that.

Did you get any more feedback from SAP?

Thanks,

Frans Luit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frans,

Till now I didnt got chance to open development system for SAP as busy in payroll implementation, however I will update in this thread if I get feedback from SAP.

Manoj Shakya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did not got any solution. If you get any solution please share with me.

Thanks.

Manoj Shakya

Answers (0)