cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XSI with UPS carrier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a meeting with UPS technical team and they would like a list of clients where SAP XSI with UPS is working or in process of implementation so their technical team can internally contact with UPS to understand what needs to be done from XSI implementation point. Let me know If you just want to send an email directly to me.

Also, I have another question open on SAP XSI where I would like to understand in detail how XSI can be implemented in detail and what is the relevance of UPS worldship if we implement SAP XSI.

Thanks.

Naren Ginagam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a excellent SAP ASUG webcast on this topic that discusses multi-carrier integration into SAP. The demo includes live demonstrations in a customer environment. Download the webcast here:

http://jive.asug.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadBody/21227-102-1-24560/DistTrans.6.30.09.wrf

-Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the link. It a good presentation but in this cases it uses a new 3rd party tool called CONNECTSHIP and there are more customization done for CONNECTSHIP rather than using SAP XSI completely. I think what is done is CONNECTSHIP is implemented and it uses SAP XSI. There are new transactions created in SAP instance to process the labels. I have seen similar 3rd party solution called ECS provided by PROCESSWEAVER. Again 3rd party tool but time frame for implemenation is shorter.

Infact we had considered CONNECTSHIP option before but considering timeframe of implementation and cost we moved to other options. I don't thing currently SAP XSI is used by itself at any client without any 3rd party tool.