cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Install Netweaver 7.0 AS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to do a new installation of Netweaver 7.0 ABAP AS with MaxDB on Windows 2003 for educational purpose (to see how an installation works, administration etc.)

Now I've seen and read varios installation guides, master guides and media lists. However I haven't found any possibility to download the required medias from SAP Downloads. Are those Medias available for Download or not? Searching the downloadarea I only find random media for HP OS.

The media I need would be:

Installation Master - SR1

SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0

EHP 4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0/ NW 7.01

SAP CRM 7.0/ NW 7.01

SAP SRM 7.0/ NW 7.01

SAP SCM 7.0

And (Max DB):

DVD MAXDB 7.7 .06 Build 10 RDBMS

Isn't there something like a ftp server containing the medias for download? Are those Installation Discs available for download at all?

Thanks for any help,

Reinhard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you actually "see" in the download center is fixed to your S-User-ID - which is assigned to a contract. You will also see only those database your contract has a license.

To get Netweaver 7.0 AS you will need to choose:

http://service.sap.com/installations

--> Installations and Upgrades - Entry by Application Group

--> SAP Netweaver

--> SAP NETWEAVER

--> SAP NETWEAVER 7.0

--> Installation & Upgrade

--> Windows Server

--> SAP DB

There you will get the required installation media.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can find trial version in downloads on this web site.

Thanks

Ajay

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reinhard,

You won't find the installation media in ftp server. as these require the license to be purchased.

with your S user id you may not see all available media.. as it might lag the necessary authorization.

if you want to download on trial basis, look out for the trial preview installations.

Regards,

Debasis.