cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to maintain Picking Time while defining Route

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are defining new routes which would need following time to be defined for the route:

1) Trnasit Time

2) Transportation Lead Time

3) Picking Time

Both Transit time and Transportation Lead Time are present while defining routes however we could not find Picking time.

Kindly help me in finding where in SAP can i maintain Picking time.

Thanks,

Anshul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

But If you want the picking time to be determined there is an option based on the route

A route-dependent pick/pack time is determined.The influencing factors are: in the order the shipping point, the route and the weight group

in the delivery the shipping point, the route and the weight group for the delivery.

To see the Weight groups the Transaction is "OVS8"

AND THE ASSOCIATED DETAILS OF THE WEIGHT GROUPS "OVST"

After this check the route determination with weight group in "0VRF"*(Zero not "O") . Based on this system determines the Picking time automatically. Kindly please let me know If you need any more help on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Edited by: RamPedarla on Jul 20, 2009 7:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to be complete:

if you activate your shipping points to determine picking times based on the route, that is option A "Route dependent" for "Det. pick/pack time" (Logistics Execution / Shipping / Basic Shipping Functions / Scheduling / Define Scheduling By Shipping Point)

then you must maintain the route dependent picking time in

Logistics Execution / Shipping / Basic Shipping Functions / Scheduling / Maintain Duration --> pick/pack time

You will indeed not find this field in the route master data itself, nor in the route determination config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Raf for your "Just to be complete" section, most appreciated 

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Picking time will be maintained at the shipping point level - OVXD, You can maintain the Transportation lead time and the Transit

time in the Route - 0VTC. So Please check the shipping point background (OVXD) of the departure country and you can see

the Picikng time is maintained there and check the Route by using T.code: 0VTC, you can see the Transit and Transportation

Lead time

It will help if not plz let me know

Regards,

MH

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anshul,

Picking time can(will ) be maintained at the shipping point( OVXD-- Transaction). You can maintain the Transportation lead time and the Transit time in thr Route("0VTC"). I don't think picking time comes from the Route(I am sure about it ). So Please check the shipping point of the departure country and you can see If the Picikng time is maintained there. Kindly please let me know If you need any more help on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anshul,

SPRO-->enterprise structure > Logistic. execution > shipping point.

Here we define the picking time.

Thanks,

Raja