cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Proxy to JDBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Doing an sync Proxy to JDBC Scenario ,where in inserting data to DB2 tables and immdeatly doing JDBC Lookup to read the data from table which I Previously inserted .Jdbclookup is not getting the data back the data ,when i Put a wait step after inserting data i do get data from Table but the interface is getting errored due to "Pipeline Timeout" .If I remove wait step then interfaces runs successfully but not fecthing any data from jdbc lookup.

We are in PI7.1

My steps : Sync Receiver -> Transformation ->Send->Transformation(with Lookup)->send(Sync).

Please Respond .

Thanks,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Try to add this udf mentioned in this url and see. I am just wondering because you are trying to pick the data before it posts into database. Once when the message runs end to end only then you can do an operation on the same table. Else I dont think your integration is done. But anyways whats the reason you are looking whether they are inserted or not?

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Add%20Time%20Delay%20in%20message%20mapping

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

Yes , i am looking the dat inserted successfully or not ,if so i need to send back some kind of info back to ECC..

Thanks,

Madhu

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's because the DB insert is a "slow" procedure. And when PI read the data after the insert statement, the DB haven't finished the insert yet...

A posible solution but maybe not the best is a BPM with a wait step between the insert and the read.