cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display image?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How to display image from the database table in the adobe form by using web dynpro abap?

I want to display image in the adobe interactive form by using web dynpro abap.

Please help me.

Regards,

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's simple, take a field of same type as in your internal table for image in the interface parameters for the adobe form (IMPORT Parameter)

know in form drap and drop all fields to the context node of the form, normally what we do ..

know in SE80 in the layout take the root element as interactive form and provide the datasource and template source (form name ) properties when u provide the template source than context is automatically created as well as datasource.

follow the steps that we usually use to raed the context node, get attribute etc using wizard or manually giving the code.

I Hope it Helps !!!

or refer to the link above it' s very helpful....

Best of Luck !!!

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for posting.

I gone through the sample url above.I didnt understand the code.I am new to SAP.Can you plz explain me the code.

From where it is picking the image.From database table or from somewhere?

Redards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the link shall probly provide more assitance in finding the solution..

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/7783] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Best of Luck !!!

If u find the answers useful pls ack it ....

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I assigned the table image which is stored in table as RAWSTRING format.I am not getting the image.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

Have a look at these links:-

[Lessons Learned from Adobe Forms Development|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1999] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos