Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need suggestion on SAP module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need a suggestion from all you guys.

After doing MBA in Marketing & finance, have been working as Research analyst in FMCG & retail industry for almost 3 year. Thought of learning some SAP functional knowledge by myself. Before starting thought of consulting you people

which module would be benificial for me ..as per my work background as Research Analyst.

Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

You can try to get into IS-Retail. Have a look at the link below...

Go thru the below link. Its again of SAP site...Here you will get good information..

http://help.sap.com/ ->SAP for industries -> SAP for Retail ->

All the Best,

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

My suggestion is you can go for FI/CO if you are well verse with the financial part. Another option is you can concentrate on Retail also.Both Retail with FI/CO will help you in retail industry.

Regards

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritu,

I would recommend you pick up FI/CO (Finance & Controlling) modules instead of learning an industry vertical since you will have a very specialized knowledge of the vertical and nothing beyond that. If you learn FI/CO module, you can apply it in any industry vertical. I mentioned FI/CO since I see you have done some Finance education. Alternatively, you could pick up other moodules like SD (Sales & Distribution), MM (Materials Management) etc.

Good luck,

Sunit