cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error - Split mapping created no messages

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

while executing the IDOC to File scenario in PI 7.0, it shows error as u201C Split mapping created no messages u201C.

To resolve this error I have removed the extra tags with namespace specified as "\SplitAndMerge" in source XML message and also IDOCs used in the Interface maps are standard. no issues with mapping also.

kindly suggest me to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have done some changes in IDOC xml structre. First check with imported idoc structure without any modification.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

issues are solved. Thanks for all the above Inputs.

Best Regards,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi,

Now i have solved the error of empty file creation. in my target file i am able to populate the data. but now ths issue is --

i have source IDOC with 3 sales items and i need to generate 3 records in Output file. but now i am geeting only the first record.

So please let me know how to get the remaining 2 line items also in my Output file.

Source MT:

Messages 1..1

Messages1 1..1

ItemMain 1..1

item 0..unbound

Messages2 1..1

Item2 0..1

Target MT

Messages 1..1

Messages1 1..1

TItem 0..1

item 0..unbound

Messages2 1..1

TItem2 0..1

Best Reagrds,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Now i am able to execute the mapping with out any error and in MONI --> request message mapping i am able to see the payload with target data. but in target system the output file created with Empty file (no data inside the output file.

ID configuration are fine and receiver channel has Content conversion parameters as given below and i need to generate a ".asc" file with comma saperated.

Record structure: Body

Body.fieldSeparator: ,

Body.endSeparator: '0x0D''0x0A

Kinldy provide teh suggestions how to populate data on my target file.

Best Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasarao,

Can you try to write an xml file and see whether it is working or not. If yes then there is some problem in your content conversion. Can you give us the target message type and the payload after message mapping from sxmb_moni, so that somebody can help you on content conversion parameters.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Doppalapudi,

The same error is discussed in the below threads. Please check:

Regards,

---Satish