cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP SD GURS

As our client is going for proforma invoice and there are totally three pIants.

I just configured three Out Put Types and also I have configured Billing type for three plants namely ZF8, ZF9 and ZF10 . I just copied form F8 Billing Document Type.

I just assigned the output type appropriately for each plant.

What my question is how we go about for the Document Pricing Procedure in the billing document type. weather i have to configure the seperate pricing procedure for this?

Suppose i if am creating the seperate pricing procedure for this and after craeting any how i have to determine the pricing procedure in the pricing procedure determination. While determining the pricing procedure its asking for the document pricing procedure. How to configure the document pricing procedure.

Guide me in this regard and also suggest the steps that what i have given in the top for the cofiguring the Proforma Invoice.

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You Need to understand your requirement first.

1. Do you need different pricing ( Pricing Procedure) as per different Plants, If yes then assign three diffrent document procedures ( spros&dbasic functionspricingpricing control--define and assign procedures)

If no then define and assign a single doc pric. proc to each billing type

2. Pricing procedure determination Tcode OVKK

Regards

Rohit

former_member312216
Participant
0 Kudos

Assigning a single document pricing procedure for a pricing procedure will work.

Regards

prs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the same pricing procedure. One output type can be assigned to all the three palnts untill there is no change in Invoice layout.

In your case for performa invoice maintain the Copying control: Delivery to billing document - VTFL.

While creating the invoice VF01 use the billing type Zf8 which you have created & check.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the pricing conditions are same for all the three plants, then there is no need to create a new pricing procedure. Only wherever any new condition is coming, in that case, you have to copy the existing pricing procedure, rename it and include the condition type whichever you want.

As you would be aware, pricing procedure in Sale order / Billing will be determined based on the combinations we maintain in OVKK where the combination would be Sales Area / Document Pricing Procedure (this could be from VOV8 or VOFA) / Customer Pricing Procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi anand viswanathan,

According the business process you know if you need different pricing procedure for document type ZF8, ZF9 and ZF10, if you need different pricing procedure you can use the document pricing procedure for its determination in the pricing procedure determiantion. To define a new document pricing procedure go to Spro --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Function --> Pricing Control --> Define and Assign pricing procedure. Then assign the new document pricing procedure to the Billing type and in the pricing procedure determination.

Thanks

Mariano.