cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing the size of iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am making iView and attaching them to pages, however the iView is displayed with scroll bars, I changed the appearance -size options in the property editor..but i am not able to have any control over the size of the iview.

Could you please send details or documentation on how to control the size of the iview within a page.....

your help is appreciated.

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

Make sure height_type is FIXED when you give size in the Fixed Height field. If the height_type is AUTO or Full_Page, you will not have any control.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kai_unewisse3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another way would be using an wide image or using the &ampnbsp; instead of regular spaces.

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

Yes, with standard page layouts, it is not possible to get rid of horizontal scroll bar always( depends on width the content you have in the iview).

If you meant tray options by menu options, then go to iView property editor, set 'Show Tray' option to NO.

--Dileep

kai_unewisse3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

it seems that you need to change the column size for this page.

You can do this only by changing the page layout to a custom page layout.

Take a look at : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/efe25b0d301aa2e10000000a422035/frameset.htm

I am a little bit confused by your "masthead". that is the top part of the portal desktop, not the page.

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Dileep.

I did what you suggeted I still have a horizontal scrollbar.

What I am trying to do is, I have a page with 2 column layout and on left side I am putting a url iView and on the right column I am putting the masthead iView. It is displaying in that sequence but there is a scroll bar and the menu options for the url iview, please suggest me how to get rid off them...

thanks,Mark