cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP SD GURS

As our client is going for proforma invoice and there are totally three pIants.

I just configured three Out Put Types and also I have configured Billing type for three plants namely ZF8, ZF9 and ZF10 . I just copied form F8 Billing Document Type.

I just assigned the output type appropriately for each plant.

What my question is how we go about for the Document Pricing Procedure in the billing document type. weather i have to configure the seperate pricing procedure for this?

Suppose i if am creating the seperate pricing procedure for this and after craeting any how i have to determine the pricing procedure in the pricing procedure determination. While determining the pricing procedure its asking for the document pricing procedure. How to configure the document pricing procedure.

Guide me in this regard and also suggest the steps that what i have given in the top for the cofiguring the Proforma Invoice.

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please dont post the same question in multiple forums. Keep continuing your queries in one thread.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have a separate Pricing Procedure for new billing Type ,then create a new Document pricing Procedure and assign the same in Billing Type also.Now go to OVKK and maintain the assignment as per your input Parameters.

But this Document pricing Procedure should be different from the one used in Sales Orders otherwise the combination would be the same.

Best Regards,

Ankur