cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a task to code an ALV report.

At the top of the alv report there should be a selection screen, with fields like fiscal period, fiscal year..etc, selecting which the report displays the transactions in that particular fiscal period.

-Naveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want both selection screen and the report on the same page.

-Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naveenkumar,

You can have the selection screen and ALV on different screens. I dont think you can have them on the same page.

The sample ALV code can b found here..

http://www.sapgenie.com/abap/code/abap28.htm

In case, you want to have both on the same page, i guess you can do it using oo aproach.

Define your selection criteria on the upper part of the screen.. Based on the parameter values, you can display the ALV in the custom container below..

In case u need any help as far as ALV is concerned, give me ur email id and i shall mail you the document..

Regards,

Tanveer.

Please mark helpful answers.

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveen,

If you search on SDN . You’ll 100 % find code to write ALV report . Don’t mind but it always good to search on SDN and www.google.com before posting a question. I mean we don’t mind cutting paste the same link to your thread and get points. in a long run if you try to develop the habit to do all search on your side then post . it will help you .

Well I thought we should also give SDN frnds suggestion as well as tips to improve their skill set Right?

Take cares

Saquib

Former Member
0 Kudos

SK,

I do agree with u. What I generally do is I give a question on the SDN and at the same time i keep on searching. It is not like I depend only on SDN.

-Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is qn?

Do you need the selection screen as a separate screen before displaying the ALV report or Selection should display n the first page and the report in the subsequent pages of the report?

If the selection screen is a separate screen , you can do it as normal sel. screen itself. Else, you need to have the ALV Append FM to achive this functionality.

Do update if any more info required.