cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard text format in SMARTFORM with different languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to format a standard text ZDETAILS with two different languages. It will be include in a smartform. I created a style using SE72 with two languages. I have confirmed the setting with print preview(t-code:so10). All settings are O.K.

But when the standard text is included in a smartform as an INCLUDE TEXT the formatting is lost.

Text Name ZDETAILS

Text Object TEXT

Text ID ST

Language &V_SPRAS& (the parameter controls the language)

I have tried many ways, but failed.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The stil for Smartforms is created using the same transaction "SMARTFORMS".From here you choose the second option "STIL" and create the desired still.

Another possbile problem is that you forgot to enter the enter the formatting where you call the Include text,right beneath the language option &V_SPRAS& ,please check

Edited by: seba seba on Jul 20, 2009 11:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi seba,

I can't use the smartform style to set the text format because different language version should have different font. The smartform style can not achieve the goal.

Thank you all the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use for each language a seperate so10 text. With its own formatiing and its own style.

this will do.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Your answer was the same as I had chosen. But I think it was very complex because there were many standard text I had used. But it seemed to be the only way I could do. Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want a text element to be translated, Create a text module. (In smartform transaction, the third radio button).

Then try to translate the same text module using the transaction SE63.

PATH: SE63---> Translation->ABAP objects->Other long Texts.

In the pop-up window, Select FS forms and Styles--> SSF Smarforms.

Enter the text module that you created, and create translation for the respective languages.

Regards

Narasingam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasingam

It is not a text module. I have used the Standard Text(t-code: so10). It is included into the smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've done your same thing and it works fine: the smartform prints the standard text with the language I set in the import parameter.

Check if you're transfering the correct value in variable V_SPRAS

Max