cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of Measurement infoobject - in Cube

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a customer created infoobject for Unit of measurement, for a specific key figure. This is being used in an ODS and loaded to a cube (same key figure and UoM infoobjects used in both places). When loaded to the cube from ODS, the UoM field becomes blank (even SID for this unit in Dimid remains 0). Other Unit fields used from Business content are working fine. This object which we had created (created as referencing 0UNIT)is blank in the cube.

Is it a problem due to not using a BC infoobject for Unit?

Any inputs?

Thanks,

Srikar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikar

Please check your update rule in the keyfigures against this custom unit of measure which field is mapped and how it is populating.

Hope this helps

Thnaks

Sat

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Srikar,

should no problem with own created unit infoobject,

we use this and works fine.

try check in your update rules ods-cube for that keyfigure, click the 'ty..' (mapping of keyfigure ods to cube), and make sure target unit is also map with source unit (that customized unit).

hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Thanks A.H.P and Sat. In my case, I am using the same Unit infoobject in the ODS and the cube and they are directly mapped 1 to 1 in the update rules, with same Unit also mapped as Source and target.

I still have blanks and this is happening to this infoobject only. Other BC infoobjects are fine!

Looking forward for suggestions.

Thanks,

Srikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikar

Please check the update rules for key figure with which this UoM is associated . Maybe you have not mapped this UoM correctly in update rules

Regards

Pradip