cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fetch the contact person of the Vednor in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to display the Contact Person of the vendor which is maintained in XK03(contact person(view)).

->How to fetch that name in the SRM ?

->Is any FM exists ?

Thanks and Regards

-

Channappa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have created a Z RFC for this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Channappa

I also need to display the contact person of a bidder in a SMARTFORM. Could you please provide me with some guide lines of the Z RFC you created to achieve this.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Cristian R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You might find this useful FM BBP_CREATE_CONTACT_PERSON.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

thanks for your soon reply , but the FM you told is for creation of the Contact person. but i need to display the name of the contact person in the smartform for the PO.

Regards

-

Channappa

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Channappa,

Contact person is only significant for Bid Invitations.

For Bid Invitations, you don't have a Vendor but a Bidder with one or several Contacts Persons.

So, when you are in BBP_BID_INV transaction, when you look for bidders to link to your bid invitation, you will find their contacts: this is standard process.

In SAP GUI transaction BP, you will see bidder contacts if customizing done to use BBP_VENDOR_SYNC report to replicate vendors is correctly maintained.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent ,

thanks a lot for your reply.

but my requirement is to display the contact person in the ecc(xk03) in the SRM . is any bapi or FM exits for this?

thanks

-

Channappa

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Channappa,

Certainly.

Look for function modul with string like "CONTACTVENDOR*" or the reverse (try also with bidder instead of vendor).

Regards.

Laurent.