cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode SBWP in RAR, how to control this tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to know about the Tcode SBWP, how it works. I'll give you an example.

In our case we use it for documents approval (invoices, sales requests, etc.) in different business processes . It seems that for example to approve a sales request,the user who has done it uses a workitem that appears in them menu of the Tcode SBWP. If they approve it then it seems that somehow it begins an automatic process (event or something like that) and the user WFBATCH (a generic user) is the one that throws the Tcode ME54N (To liberate sales request) to liberate the request finally in the system.

We need to know how it works beneath this Tcode to see how the autorizations work, or what authorizations needs in the RAR module of the SAP GRC AC 5.3

I need help.

Thank you.

Pablo Mortera.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

RAR is only a Risk analysis tool and it does not require any authorization for SBWP tool.

Can you please further elaborate your requirement of RAR and SBWP tool.

Regards,

Shweta

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pablo,

You need to look at the objects of SBWP not ME54N, SBWP transaction can be restricted for calling other transaction work items using auth object S_OC_TCD, in your case, if you allow me54n for this auth object user will be able to process a work item related to the transaction me54n.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

-Naveen

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Pablo,

You will have to drill down the tcode SBWP to see what authorizations it has and assign the same in RAR for risk analysis.

That should resolve your issue. Let me know if it does not.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem is that i?m the basis or security person.

Do I have to see the autorizations in the Tcode SBWP or in the Tcode ME54N in the role (for example)?ç

Best regards.

Pablo Mortera.

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

Your basis or security person should be able to help you here . They can provide you with the authorizations related to this TCode or you dig PFCG for the same.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

But then, where can I evaluate the autorizactions for the Tcode SBWP.

I want to know how can I know if a person has requested a bill and he has send it to the Tcode SBWP to himself and then aprove it.

Where can I say or do to avoid or mitigate this doing?

Best regards.

Pablo Mortera.