cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component ...has already been imported into the system (Domain/Name NW1/...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have an NWDI on NW04s and SP 18. We have created a new track and imported some software components. Unforunately we imported on SC with the wrong version. We have imported sap.com_SAPPCUI_GP 600 12 instead of sap.com_SAPPCUI_GP 603 4. Of course now I have broken libraries. If I try to check in sap.com_SAPPCUI_GP 603 4 I get the following error message.

Component (Vendor/Name/Location/Counter sap.com/SAPPCUI_GP/MAIN_ERP53VAL_C/20090304104817) specified in the file (/usr/sap/trans/CMS/inbox/SAPPCUIGP04_1-20002356.SCA) has already been imported into the system (Domain/Name NW1/GEMSCUST_D) in a higher version.

Is there any possiblity to force the checkin/import? Or can I delete the SC in the libraries? My last way would be to delete the complete buildspace and to recreate them, but this takes quite a long time.

Regards,

Alexander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue. I imported a required SCA to the development build system in the CMS transpor studio, then realized that is a higher version than what is in our actual dev system. Since I just setup the track (and no dev has started or been activated), it should be ok to delete the buildspace and rebuild it, right? Would deleting the track suffice?

Thanks,

Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

May be you can try to restore the system state of development system and add it to the import queue again and check in the new version of software component? i am not very sure but may be you can try this out once.

Regards,

Satya.