cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow notification, where I can control which should send by email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a old version SRM3.5 (but is a general question for most of versions) customer wants some workflow notifications by email, I have activated SO16 option and is working but now customer wants to deliver only some of the notifications by email and SO16 doesn't allow to discriminate.

The SPRO notification option must be activated but only some of them should be delivered by email.

Do you know any BADI or any other form to discriminate that notifications go by email

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

Populate attribute FORWARD_WI with 'X' only for users who are allowed to receive mail for approval workflow.

You can maintain this attribute at Organizational Unit or Position level according to your functional need.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

but if I want to discriminate for workflow and not by users??

thanks again

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

I don't see any solution in standard for your requirement.

One alternative is to make a copy of standard report RSWUWFMLEC or RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP (depending on your SRM version) and make necessary ABAP modification in order to not create approval mail according to your functional need.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge

do you have this option in old srm

Cross apllication basic settings -->

sap business workflow -->

define recipient notification->

explore more if you have

scenario

br

muthu

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

Are you talking about recipient notification or approval workflow mail ?

If it is for approval workflow, see my previous response.

On the contrary, if it is about recipient notication, Muthuramam gave you the good way: by customizing, you can define for which document type you allow or not recipient notification.

Regards.

Laurent.