cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrive files from multiple source directories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to retrive diffirent formet files from multiple directories and based on file name I need to send it to destination folders. Can anybody suggest me How can I impliment this interface.

Thanks & Regards

VenkatK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

I hope since you are taking different format files, you are not doing any mapping. You are moving from one location to another location, because if you different formats then you can do in one mapping your requirement.

If it is correct then as shabharish mentioned you can pick the files using multiple file sender adapters. With this you can pick the files, but to send to different directories enable ASMA in sender file commkunication channel. Then in receiver communication check the extension for each format and then give the directory name so that it routes to the destination you mentioned.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can read multiple files from different directories through advanced option in sender communication channel. For data routing (depending on file name) we can mentioned conditon(based on file name (standard function)) in receiver determination widow conditon tab.

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Check the option advance source file selection from sender CC, and mention source directories, and file name as (.). you can use variable substution at Receiver CC in simple case.

Regards,

Prasanna

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the best way is to go for multiple file sender adapters per directory / file type.