cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slider Usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to use slider as input, how to do that. Is it possible to do that? If yes how to configure that.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can do this in 2 ways -

1. Drag variable input form & select the slider & assign the variable to it. Then design your VC model as you want. In this value of slider will work with the 'Submit' button of the form.

2. In the slider first 'Enable Dragging' then select system action as 'Select'. Then in the joining line between form & data service, go to the properties & fields & through enter formula assign this slider field. By doing this the value will change as you drag the slider. No need of submit button of the form.

I think this will solve your problem.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your second option is what i was looking for. But i want to enter something like 'exchange rates' as input & i want to change it with slider input. How to achieve that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then you have to first create 'Formula Variable' in your BI query & create the formula to reflect the rates as you want.

In VC assign slilder to this formula variable. This will solve your problem.

Regards

Sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepdas,

You can use the hslider or vslider to input the numeric values. For this add an input field of type hslider or vslider and define the range(minimum and maximum), step size etc for your slider. Then assign values from this slider to a variable of your query or data service.

for more information you can refer the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/43/278c66e3963fece10000000a11466f/content.htm

regards,

Rk.