cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC error for test service

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

below is the error that i met when i trying to test service for NWBC in tcode sicf service = /sap/bc/nwbc/testcockpit, here is the result.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://enterprise.sap.com:8001/sap/bc/nwbc/testcockpit was not called due to an error.

Note

• The following error text was processed in the system DEV : Unknown command has been specified within the URL.

• The error occurred on the application server enterprise_DEV_01 and in the work process 0 .

• The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

• The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_NWBC=======================CP

Method: INVALID_COMMAND of program CX_NWBC=======================CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_NWBC_HTTP_EXTENSION========CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hariyono,

Did you manage to solve the issue? I encountered the same problem which I haven't been able to solve completely, but at least I can logon via NWBC. Here are my settings:

SICF, node sap/bc/nwbc

Handler list: CL_NWBC_HTTP_EXTENSION

Error pages - Logon errors: System logon (configure as desired)

NWBC:

http://<server>.<fqdn>:<port>/sap/bc/nwbc/testcockpit

I can now only logon via SAP GUI for HTML (not via regular SAP GUI), but after each logon the short dump (same as yours) is still generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Iddo,

i solve the issue already, all i need is to connect to /sap/bc/dal/demoA or DemoB, beside that you must assign a tcode to the user you are using to login, can't depent on sap_all, please let me know if you still having a problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, but I really have to use sap/bc/nwbc/testcockpit because I'm using NWBC 3.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iddo,

Can you tell me where did you download NWBC 3.0 from. Did you solve your problem? IIn note 1244846 SAP says that the service is not stable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I did not solve the issue.

fredrik_borlie
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it is case sensitive?

Does it work with /sap/bc/NWBC/test/Cockpit?

/fredrik