Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code under code group disappear after creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have two questions on following which are link to each other:

Q1 u2013 Code created inside a newly created code group is disappearing.

>> When I created a code group using QS41 with status of the code group indicated as u201CReleasedu201D. Next I went to create three codes with individual defect class under the code group screen. Lastly, I hits save.

>> Next, I went to QS42 (display) on this code group. However, surprisingly, all the codes created under this code group were disappeared. May I know why?

Q2 u2013 Using defect class to activate a defect record as quality notification automatically during defect recording.

>> I read this section in SAP help portal that I can activate a defect class in customization to automatically activate a quality notification (i.e. so that the defect class can automatically activate a defect record as quality notification during result recording so that the user can continue process the quality notification. How do I do this in system since I keep on getting problem on question 1 on above? Even after question 1 on above solved, what are the relevant steps that I require to configure in order to make this function working?

Thanks

YY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hemant adep,

Thanks for question 2. Do you know my question 1.

Is it because of the client that I am working on causing the saved created codes disappear?

Thank

YY

0 Kudos

Hi

As per Gajesh SAP Note : 1078292 will resolve your first issue. Pl apply the note in your Dev or Quality. Then test and reply.

We have faced the same issue and after applying the same Note problem solved.

Madhan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yong

please check this Sap Note for this 1078292. Apply this will solve the issue

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

It is on Quality client.

May I know why the codes created in the group code are diappear after the code were create?

What about question 2.

Appreciate.

YY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to path SPRO - Quality Management - Quality planning - Basic data - Catalog - Define defect classses.

Here you have to activate radio button if you want to activate the notification based on defect class.

regards

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yong

The disappearance of the codes is in which client

Regards

gajesh