cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Scheduling type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintained network scheduling tpye as backwards in OPU6 and also maintained as "backwards" in control parameters for WBS scheduling. This is meant for both template project and operative project/network profiles.

I have created a template project with WBS heirarchy along with network activity scheduling types set as backwards.

Now while "including" the template project in an operative project, the system copies all the WBS elements and network activities from template project. However, the network schedulihng type is coming as FORWARDS, instead of "backwards".

Can anyone suggest what could be the problem here??

Best Regards

Srikrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this SAP notes

Note 1327079 - CJ20N: Scheduling type with copying II

This notes applicable upto ECC 6.0, so check this and apply

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The suggested note worked and thank you. I am closing the thread.

Regards

Srikrishna

6+

anishpv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

your cust. is correct.

activating check box for template profile data while copying the project hopes will resolve the issue.

if the check box is active it copies the data from profile or else it copies data from the project which you copy.

rgds

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please note that I am trying to include a WBS element from a template project. One would right click operative WBS element and choose include and the system prompts to include WBS element either from Operative WBS or Standard WBS.

I am not trying to use the copy function in CJ20N intial screen.

Any other ideas?

Regards

Srikrishna

anishpv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

check sap note - 879036