Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Importing standard SAP DCs to Production system

former_member312910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to do a transport from QA to Production system. 3 of the standard components

sap.com_GP-CORE

sap.com_CAF-MF

sap.com_CAF

are not getting imported to Prod. It gives an error

caused by Exception:com.sap.cms.tcs.beans.exception.TCSDeployException_Communication: The user 'cedeploy' could not be connected to the specified host 'bhbc1ce01.ent.bhicorp.com'and port '50004'.:The user 'cedeploy' could not be connected to the specified host 'bhbc1ce01.ent.bhicorp.com'and port '50004'.

com.sap.cms.tcs.beans.exception.TCSDeployException_Communication: The user 'cedeploy' could not be connected to the specified host 'bhbc1ce01.ent.bhicorp.com'and port '50004'.

The user is not locked. I managed to import the rest of the components to Prod with the same user ID.

Only thing i am able to notice is that, the Owner for these 3 components are "jointadm" and the rest of the other components had owner as "Make".

Please give me your suggestion.

regards

Deepu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member312910
Participant
0 Kudos

Still don't know what was the exact issue. But one server restart solved the problem. The Deployment user is still the same, but deployment is happening smoothly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepu,

Try to connect to 'bhbc1ce01.ent.bhicorp.com'and port '50004' using cedeploy

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

former_member312910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The user ID and password given in Landscape configurator are correct. I managed to import several other SCAs with the same ID. It seems to be failing for only these three.

ALso 50004 port is also open to that server

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Under the runtime systems tab in CMS lanscape configurator,

check the username and password details given for thr production runtime system .

also once save the configuration.

Regards,

Satya.