cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

edit Relationship

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, please advice how to edit the relationship of standard network? I've uploaded wrong relationship and I find way how to correct this error. Need your help.

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Goto CN02 and select the Relationship Overvew icon (Ctrl ShiftF11). Choose the activities for which you had entered wring relationshiop and change the relationship as desired.

Regards,

L.Balachandar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

On graphical screen click the relation ship see the same is selected e.g. dots on square corner and put to dust bing/delete, then pick up the pen and re write the relationship.

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. But how can i make relationship from 1 network to other network? since your answer only applicable to all activities of the same network. What to do if I want to relate activity to another activity of the other network?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to relationship tab and change the network no and activity no.

you can see the list of activities when you type the network no

Do it with 2 /3 sessions open which will help you to give proper relationship.

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In same screen(Operation selection) only you can change the network order number. Here you can change the activity number and network number.

Try this

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

relationship tab in what tcode? there is no such tab in CN02 transaction. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

how will i do that? in the same tcode,cn02? still i cannot make it. need further instruction. thank you.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marnee,

Actually the functionality is straightforward, in the t-code CN02, navigate to the relationship overview.

To maintain the relationship to other(external) standard network, just input the activity and networknumber into the table line.

To change the the relationship, just select the line and button 'detail view'.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In CN02 t.code select the activities --- Releationship overview

In same screen(Operation selection) only you can change the network order number. Here you can change the activity number and network number.

Here you can change the activity , network order number and work center.

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got It! Thank You..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to CN02 Enter the Network order and activity , From the top menu path select ACTIVTY --- Relationship overview here you can edit the relationship.

Try this

Thanks

S.Murali