cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no software component in integration builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

currently i just setup a cms using my single development server, i follow all the guides from creating domain, track, add the software component, but when i go to the integration builder, there was no software component in there, is there any solution for my case? thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Hariyono

See the link below. I think you may need to import the SAP Basis content for XI.

Importing Process Integration Content

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/44/5755451622311ee10000000a155369/content.htm

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mark,

i follow the instruction from your link, now my integration builder already have a sap component, thanks for the great help, anyway may i ask you why we still need to add the component from import object if the current system already have the component?

for example

abap server - sap basis 7.00 level 19

cms track - added the component for sap basis 7.00

integration builder for repository - empty (until i add the import object from the link you give to me)

apologize have to ask you this question since i'm really new to the CMS and Java platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hariyono,

This is where you have all your PI metadata. If you open the basis component there you can see all the adapters metadata. If you dont import, PI java stack dont know the metadata of the adapter an you cannot process.

This you will add to CMS also because you will not import directly into QA or production. So you transport this through CMS from development.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hariyono,

You are talking about two things here. One you dont find any software component in your IR. Did you mean any software component or the SWC you createtd in SLD. If you dont anything then it might be a new box and you need to import the XI content as given by Mark.

Else if you are talking about the one you have created in SLD you need to import.

Also you are talking about tracks, domain. This is for transporting the objects to a different system. So while transporting you using CMS we use this. For this we will first transport the SWC and then all the IR objects.

Also for correct exact responses, please state your issue in detail.

Regards,

---Satish