cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding estimation and actual time information to SLFN tickest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We want to track some basic information about estimation and actual work done in any single ticket. So, we want to add some fields such as:

- Number of estimated consulting and programming hours for each ticket

- Number of actual consulting and programming hours for each ticket.

Then we want to report on them.

Is there any easy way to do it?? Can we use "products"? Can someone provide some help in setting up this information??

Regards

Esteban Hartzstein

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is something you can try.

Go to customizing:

SAP solution manager / configuration / Scenario specific settings / service desk / service desk / general settings / set up the original screen profile

Find the combination of screen profile type / transaction type = SRVO / SLFN

Change the screen profile to SRV_SLFN_2.

Go to transaction CRMD_ORDER, and create a message of type SLFN.

You will now notice that a button shows up called 'item details' between the fast entry and transaction data buttons.

Click on it.

There you can add your products, maybe one for planned time and one for actual time (remember to put the actual time before closing the message)

These fields will show in transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

if you need to create products you transaction COMMPR01 and if you need to create product hierarchies use COMM_HIERARCHY.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Many thanks for your answer. I will test this functionality!!!

Regards

ESteban

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I tried this solution and managed to create new product named "pricing" in COMMPR01 (after configuring some Hierarchies).

When i try to add an item in SLFN transaction (tab "item details") i add product "pricing", enter item number, quantity and unit, and i get message "Item category determination customizing is not maintained".

When i try to select any category in "item category" column, i get message:

The item category <cat> is not permitted for product 'PRICING''

Do you know how to configure this Item category determination, or which item category i can assign?

I appreciate any help.