cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am very much new to SRM as well as to Workflow. Could you please help me how to retrieve all the details of a shopping cart like SC number,date when arrived into Admin Inbox,when it was forwarded,username,SC approved by,SC status.

What are the tables i need to use. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can make use of the standard FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have SC number but i need when it is arrived in to workflow inbox,who approved/rejected ,when it is approved/rejected,if it is forwarded who is the forwarder and to whom it was forwarded,who is the last approver.

Thanks a lot.

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then i hope you can make use of the sandard SAP tables SWWWIHEAD and SWWUSERWI , but before this you have to know the workitem ID associated with the SC.

to determine the workitem ID associated with the SC you can make use of the Fm BBP_PDH_WFL_WI_FROM_OBJECT_GET

and by using the 2 tables you can get remaining all details

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pavan,

but i have only SC number. using this FM BBP_PDH_WFL_WI_FROM_OBJECT_GET what is the object id,object type ,guid,from where i can get those details. my selection screen is having only Objecttype as US, SC number and objectid .

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
IV_OBJECT_ID                    6500006792
IV_OBJECT_TYPE              BUS2121
iv_selection_variant           0001

that's all it will give you the workitem id

Former Member
0 Kudos

through this info how can i get my approver,last approver ,when it is forwaded,who fwded it

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you read hyper-link i gave you above or what wrote Pavan ... ?

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

i got all the fields from the FM and two tables but when i have forwarded the SC/workitem to one approver then those details are not being fetched by this FM. i need forwarded by, forwarded to and relevant dates. Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Laurent,

I reffered even your link also but how to get parent workitem ID from BBP_PD transaction in section Workflow Item to pass it to FM 'BBP_WFL_DIN_APPR_CONTAINER_GET. If this is clear then i have full info on my requirement. Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw BBP_PD for getting workitem parent id but i didnt get any record with such info....... is there any other table for this. pls urgetnt...........

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this FM BBP_PDH_WFL_MAIN_TASK_GET this is Standard SAP FM to get the WOrkitem related to SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

in which table we can find WF-ADMIN and WF-ADMIN1 agent i need to restrict my selection criteria to these IDs

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to find the previous approver for a WI.....

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sparsi,

Check transaction BBP_PD.

Regards,

Saumya

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

if you know sc, or workitem id then..

SWI1, SWI5, SWI6 helps you to understand workitem flow.

BBP_PD taransaction helps you to understand chronoligical item status of sc .

br

muthu

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Question asked so many times and answered so many times too... It becomes boring.

See following threads:

[Shopping Cart Table name|;

[Shopping Cart Tables|;

Regards.

Laurent.