Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Security..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys..i woukd like to know the basic responsibilites of security consultants every day..can

any pone help for this i wll try to learn those things..

2 REPLIES 2

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As simple as your question sounds, it's a difficult one becauese it depends on a lot of external influences like business type, company size, team size, seniority, type of project etc. If you want to start I'd concentrate on the technicals aspects of the different SAP authorization concepts and learn on from there. In short: (ADM940, ADM950 and ADM960)

In my opinion it's impossible to give a valid and complete list in the right order, but I may be proven wrong. What I do know is that this may turn into a discussion where you'll get more opinions than facts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I take a look at some of your other posts (those which have not been rejected yet) then I would say that basic inability to use the search and ask proper questions in the SDN Expert Forums is your problem.

Solution: Thread locked.