cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i capture sales order items in C# and pass them to a BAPI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

here is another novice question for you.

What control should i use in Visual Studio to allow the user to enter sales order items (material and qty) as a table on the screen and then put these items on a table and call the BAPI to create an order?.

I've tried using a Datagrid and set the "edititemindex" as "1" but doesn't work.

Any help will be greatly appretiated.

thank you

Javier ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data grid should work, but I don't know what environment you are using(asp.net or windows forms). But a good starting point would be to look at adding rows to a table. If you can programically add rows to a table you should be able to build your bapi call. There is some specifics to the connector but they are quickly adaptable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Todd,

thanks for your reply. I'm using ASP. I tried a grid but i cannot seem to make it work, it doesn't appear at first because it's empty, i tried creating some blank rows but the same happens.

The other thing i tried just to test is to create a row on the table "partners" to pass the needed "AG" (sold to party) and its number and the BAPI keeps returning an error "Please enter Sold ot or Ship to party". Like if the table was empty. Is there any special way to send a table to a BAPI ?. I'm sending it by ref, and i'm creating the record by first creating a structure, filling it an then calling the ADD method of the table and passing the structure. I'm i missing something here?

Please Help, it's been days with this problem,

I'll appreatiate it very much

Best regards and have a great day.

Javier ..