cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History of Equipment Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where I need to display the equipment status/statuses active on a date other than current date. I know that table JCDS stores the value of changed status but there is nothing about the statuses which are active and not changed on that date.

Can anyone please let me know if there is any standard report available in SAP which shows equipment's past equipment statuses or if you can help me in getting the logic to get this.

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where I need to display the equipment status/statuses active on a date other than current date. I know that table JCDS stores the value of changed status but there is nothing about the statuses which are active and not changed on that date.

Can anyone please let me know if there is any standard report available in SAP which shows equipment's past active equipment statuses or if you can help me in getting the logic to get this.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if this helps or no :

Click Blue status icon in ie02 >Extras->Change documents --->All Here you will get all statuses and here select one status and select history & all changes option ...hope this might help you to some extent .

regards

pushpa